Terms and Conditions
The term 'Sur Motor Cars' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 504 E Alondra Blvd., Gardena, CA 90248. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, listings, advertisements, and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- A default $150 document fee is required for every transaction, other fees may or may not apply.
- The motor vehicle(s) offered for sale have previously been in car accidents. Therefore we cannot guarantee the functionality of the car and we accept no liability for the functionality of the motor vehicles for sale. Our default position is that the motor vehicle(s) for sale are non-functional. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to confirm, research inspect and/or investigate vehicles and any and all vehicle information including title, history, and prior purchase.
- Vehicles are sold as is with no possible warranty impressed or implied, no verbal agreement or representation will be binding.
- Sur Motor Cars does not guarantee that any vehicle sold can be legally registered in any state or country. Purchaser accepts the risks associated with variations in vehicle title and registration laws between states, provinces, and countries.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look and feel, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California, U.S.
****** Please note that purchasers in California will not receive a title to any vehicle purchased. Buyers receive an ACQUISIITION BILL OF SALE. That is because the vehicle was purchased at a salvage auction, and Sur Motor Cars, Inc. is a dismantler. Sur Motor Cars makes no representations or warranties as to whether vehicle is operable, or can be registered at a later date. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect the vehicle or have the vehicle inspected prior to purchase. It is also the buyer's responsibility to determine the vehicle's history, and what can be done with the ACQUISITION BILL OF SALE.
Frequently Asked Questions